Monday, September 23, 2019

Week 5, Post 2: Target Market

My target market is geared toward all adults who have realized they either need to make a change in their health/have health problems, want to promote healthy aging, need to lose weight, or are very active and would like to maximize their endurance levels.

It takes realizing you need the right fuel for your body to understand the need for the nutrition I promote, so educating people on health and nutrition is a large part of what I will be doing and offering, which comes in the way of health coaching.

Any age, gender, or demographic would potentially be my target audience, however I have found that when we begin feeling the effects of age, extra weight, or haven’t kept up our bodies the way we should have, people begin to look for help and answers. This usually comes after age 45.

My kids even use the nutrition, but it’s going to be their parents who make those decisions, so mainly I would be targeting the decision makers (parents), people who need help with their diet choices, or athletic people who want more effective workouts and support for pre and post workout drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment