Friday, October 4, 2019

Week 7, Post 1: 7 Business Pages Liked

As a business, I found it helpful to follow these 7 businesses:

-Muscle & Fitness
-Oceanside Gymnastics
-EOS Fitness, Oceanside
-The Gym, Vista
-Healthy Food Recipes
-Clean Eating Online
-Healthy Holistic Living

I chose to like the fitness pages because people who are interested in working out, building muscle, getting healthy, or losing weight, are my potential customers. What I sell is of interest to anyone who wants better health. This may be a way to join the communities and learn what concerns or pain points people have so I can offer a well-fitted solution. It’s also a great way for me to learn some fitness tips and have things to share with my followers.

The healthy eating pages offer some good tips and recipes that I can share and a community with things in common that I can connect with. Because my products are a supplement to a healthy diet, this is a great way to offer a “fill in the gaps of your diet” with people who understand and a resource to share with those who still need to be educated about healthy eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment