Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Week 10 Post 1

Using personal stories can add a human touch to your blog posts because it allows others to empathize and relate with the person describing their story. In the case of a real estate broker telling the story of a couple who just purchased their first home and how he or she was able to offer outstanding service and guidance, this could strike a cord with someone about to purchase their first home and feeling they need an experienced agent. 

In my business, personal touch is used alot because I want others suffering with health issues to know they're not alone and I want people find a connection with someone else who was dealing with similar issues and saw amazing results and freedom from their health issues using the products and coaching I offer. Alot of what I share on social media is before and after pictures of someone before and after they've been introduced to the great nutrition. Also their story about how they're feeling is a great testimony that can't be seen in a photo.

I'm sure there are times when adding a personal touch is not the best plan, but I'm struggling to think of an example. 

No comments:

Post a Comment