Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Week 8, Part 1




Instagram and Facebook are going to work the best for my business. Both are very visual and have the ability to upload pictures as well as video. My business is half visual, half educational/informational, so good quality pictures with captions are going to be what I want to communicate with. My business inspires people with before and after pictures, which show outward appearances, but it’s hard to take a picture of how someone feels from the inside! That’s where the image with some information or educating people on the nutrition aspect of things. There are so many other nutrition businesses on both Facebook and Instagram, so the challenge will be finding my style and being authentic and engaging well with my followers so they are part of the conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment