Friday, December 6, 2019

Week 13, Post 2 Online Advertising/Analysis of the Marketplace

Some ways I can design and use ads for social media for my business are making sure I’m using a good photo to test ratio, use some video since that seems to be viewed more often, and choose my font and timing well.


One thing I thought was interesting and stuck with me is to have a theme or color scheme or music theme in mind so all of your ads, no matter how different they are from one another, have the same look or sound to them so people know it’s the same business putting them out.


I think using the Facebook ads that cost very little but go out daily and get the most amount of views would probably be what works best for my budget and business size right now. At some point, I’d like to get some ads on Instagram, too. I think there are some people who are on Instagram that aren’t on Facebook, so I’d want to cover both. So far I don’t care much for Twitter, or maybe I just haven’t given it a fair try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment