Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Week 12: Using Other Online Tools

I think LinkedIn groups could be beneficial to the growth of my business. I have heard of people who are self employed who have used LinedIn to promote their online business and have received leads that way. It’s also a great way to stay connected and continue to learn how to do business within my field as well as keep apprised as to what’s new with social media and online business.

I also use a private Facebook group to add prospective customers as a way for them to learn more about the products I’m selling. That seems to be helpful because only people who have shown interest are added to the group and it’s a great resource of health tips, recipes, as well as promoting the products.

Meet Up groups are a great idea. I checked our area and there are meetups for local entrepreneurs as well as groups that meet to discuss health and wellness. It’s a great way to connect with the community, network, and keep up on the latest in our area for my field.

No comments:

Post a Comment