Friday, August 23, 2019

Week One A: Template Choice

Hi everyone! I chose this template for my blog because I think the color scheme communicates a peaceful feeling and what my business is all about it bringing physical, financial, and emotional health and well being. The muted shapes show movement, but they seem to be moving slowly and and with grace.

My business is a Simple Solution for Amplified Health. Our process is simple and easy to follow and includes high quality nutrition, so I think this template communicates simplicity and relaxation, and even has some hints of nature, which makes me think of being outside and being able to enjoy it because of the results of better health.

Another reason I chose this one, is I think it's soothing on the eyes for someone looking at it, because it light-colored and there's less of a contrast between the background color and the font. I think it will also fit well with the images I want to add.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea, I think choosing blue for you blog is a great idea. And I think you also right about that those shapes look like they are flying in a waft. I feel like it is well connected with your business.
    I noticed your personal picture got distorted. I had the same issue with my blog. I recommend cropping your picture to a square shape and upload it again. Katalin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katalin,
      Thank you for the tip about my picture. I'll give that a try!

      Delete
  2. They say in business blue is a very calming yet confident color and I think thats fitting for your nutrition based company. Simplicity is never a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw your blog I immediately thought of the healthcare field. It does bring about a sense of peacefulness and professionalism, which I see in a lot of healthcare (Mind/Body/Spirit) websites.

    ReplyDelete